- Minibuses to help people no longer able to drive
- Grants to improve quality of life with electric wheelchairs and other items
- A popular weekly drop-in morning, providing arts, crafts, IT and outings
- A holiday chalet on the south coast, let to members at a subsidised rate. (View brochure)
- Emotional support, including help for the newly diagnosed to come to terms with their illness.
- Marathon woman
Congratulations to Jessica Litchfield, who ran the 2016 London Marathon, raising over £800 for the branch.
- Latest newsletters
The May 2016 Update branch newsletter is now available online.
Select Branch Newsletter from the menu. The December 2015 edition of In Touch is also there.
Also now available: M Squared July newsletter.
- Bluebell Walks
View some photos from the 2016 Bluebell Walks at Rushall Farm