- Minibuses to help people no longer able to drive
- Grants to improve quality of life with electric wheelchairs and other items
- A popular weekly drop-in morning, providing arts, crafts, IT and outings
- A holiday chalet on the south coast, let to members at a subsidised rate. (View brochure)
- Emotional support, including help for the newly diagnosed to come to terms with their illness.
- Parachute jump
- Latest newsletters
The August 2016 Update branch newsletter is now available online.
Select Branch Newsletter from the menu. The December 2015 edition of In Touch is also there.
Also now available: M Squared October newsletter.
The Neurological Alliance is conducting a patient experience survey until the end of September. Click the above link to take part in it.