- Minibuses to help people no longer able to drive
- Grants to improve quality of life with electric wheelchairs and other items
- A popular weekly drop-in morning, providing arts, crafts, IT and outings
- A holiday chalet on the south coast, let to members at a subsidised rate. (View brochure)
- Emotional support, including help for the newly diagnosed to come to terms with their illness.
Branch Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting will be held on 8th May at the Salvation Army Hall, Lower Earley, commencing at 11:00.
- Bluebell Walks
Bluebell walks at Rushall Farm will be held 22-23 April, 29-30 April, and Monday 1st May.
View 2016 photos
- Latest newsletters
The December 2016 Update branch newsletter is now available online.
Select Branch Newsletter from the menu. The August 2016 edition of In Touch is also there.
Also now available: M Squared February newsletter.