Reading, Wokingham and Districts MS Society
has provided support for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis for over 50 years. Ways we help include:
- Minibuses to help people no longer able to drive
- Grants to improve quality of life with electric wheelchairs and other items
- A popular weekly drop-in morning, providing arts, crafts, IT and outings
- A holiday chalet on the south coast, let to members at a subsidised rate. (View brochure)
- Emotional support, including help for the newly diagnosed to come to terms with their illness.
See About Us
for more detail. Contact us
if you'd like to help.
- Parachute jump
A sponsored jump by Sophie & Emily, from Charles Hunter Associates, raised over £800.
Story in August Update.
- Latest newsletters
The December 2016 Update branch newsletter is now available online.
Select Branch Newsletter from the menu. The August 2016 edition of In Touch is also there.
Also now available: M Squared December newsletter.
- Marathon woman
Congratulations to Jessica Litchfield, who ran the 2016 London Marathon, raising over £800 for the branch.
- Bluebell Walks
View some photos from the 2016 Bluebell Walks at Rushall Farm
The 2016 holiday chalet brochure, updated February, is now available.
- Site changes
This site has been updated to make it easier to find key contacts.
The new Personnel menu item leads directly to the list of committee members, helpers and medical contacts.
Contact Us links to the email form to send a message to the society or to the web team.