Reading, Wokingham and Districts MS Society has provided support for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis for over 50 years. Ways we help include:
- Minibuses to help people no longer able to drive
- Grants to improve quality of life with electric wheelchairs and other items
- A popular weekly drop-in morning, providing arts, crafts, IT and outings
- A holiday chalet on the south coast, let to members at a subsidised rate. (View brochure)
- Emotional support, including help for the newly diagnosed to come to terms with their illness.
- Parachute jump
- Wine Tasting
The 9th Wokingham Wine Festival, with proceeds going to the MS Society, will be held on 3rd December at the Old Town Hall.